Wednesday, March 26, 2008

i'm lost.

to my faithful readers (all two of you..hi mom and dad!!),
i wanted you to know that life has gone on since the mav's game- we've had company, spring break, holidays---many events have been captured on my camera, and little blogs have even been written in my head--but somehow, nothing has made it to the computer screen. i think it must have something to do with the fact that jeff and i have begun to watch the show lost. like with most things in life, we are late-so we are just finishing season one...we have begun to calm down a bit- now even going days with out watching (this is progress!!)- hopefully with this new found balance i will be posting a bit more.

got to go, we have an episode to finish before jeff goes running tonight.

love,
nikki

5 comments:

spaghettipie said...

You've been sucked into the vortex too, huh? We have the first season sitting on a shelf in our tv cabinet, and I'm afraid to start watching for that very reason. I will look forward to more posts from you, though. :)

Unknown said...

Nikki~ I completely understand! I can't believe we're almost to April!?! How can that be!?!? I've been meaning to ask you for a couple months now... Lori (Ysabella's mommy) mentioned that you have Atlee in a sewing class and I wondered if there was a wait for that class and/or if you have a way for me to get in touch with whomever is in charge?! Would you mind emailing me!?!?

Thanks so much, Aimee
itsoverflowing@gmail.com

TJ Wilson said...

yea - welcome back, have missed you!

august and everything after said...

hi sister...
bobby's been checking your blog for new posts- he'll be thrilled to find new ones. i'm posting a comment because i now have a blog set up and ready to use once little one arrives.
i love you!! look forward to joining you in the land of blog.

Krista Sanders said...

I've been checking it like twice a week since the Mav's game!! Now, all is right with the world..... Nik's back on line!

Life in the Inn full of Andersons